TeamHealth Institute is now offering the full series of Core CPC Modules available to all Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs). Beginning on January 1, 2020, Core Modules will become a required course of the Continued Professional Certification (CPC) program. TeamHealth CRNAs will receive the CPC Modules free of charge as part of their CME training through the TeamHealth Institute.
Why CPC Modules for Nurse Anesthetists?
Gain the training you need for recertification through the TeamHealth Institute Continued Professional Certification (CPC) Core Modules for nurse anesthetists. Through this series, you receive training on airway management techniques, applied clinical pharmacology, human physiology and pathophysiology and anesthesia equipment technology. After completion of the courses, you’ll be able to fulfill your NBCRNA CRNA recertification requirements and enhance your knowledge base and clinical practice through completing these courses.
What Does the TeamHealth Institute Offer?
TeamHealth Institute has more than 20 years of Continuing Medical Education (CME)/Continuing Education (CE) clinician experience with thousands of activities completed by TeamHealth clinicians. Our CPC Core Modules are developed and peer-reviewed by nurses and other healthcare professionals, with a highly-experienced team of nurse anesthetists and anesthesiologists, who collaborated to create this interprofessional content. Reasons to select TeamHealth Institute’s CPC Core Modules include:
- Earn 26.5 CE toward your required CE education through the completion of the CPC Core Module series.
- CPC Core Module series provides the greatest number of Class A American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) CE credits compared to other CPC Core Module series.
- TeamHeath Institute’s progressive modules reinforce key concepts with interactivity, illustrations and audio narration.
- Ability to complete modules at your own pace on your preferred devices.
- Flexibility in completing each post-test, with three attempts made available to pass each test.
- One price for all CRNAs providing the best value for your CE allowance at $11.28 per Class A CE.
- Free to all TeamHealth CRNAs.
- For non-TeamHealth CRNA’s, bundled price available to purchase the entire four-module series at a discounted rate when purchased at the same time. When you buy all four modules, you save $56!
- No membership required.
The CRNA CORE CPC Module completion is required every four years according to the AANA. The TeamHealth Institute is a recognized vendor of the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) Core Modules. All four TeamHealth Institute Continued Professional Certification (CPC) Core Modules have been recognized by the NBCRNA.
For more information, or to sign-up for CPC Core Modules, visit the TeamHealth Institute. TeamHealth CRNAs, access to this module series is available to you at no cost using your Zenith My Learning Channel.
We have open CRNA opportunities throughout the state of Florida! Join a team that supports you and recognizes your impact in providing excellent patient care.