As a part of the Women in Leadership Program, 14 clinical and administrative women have been honored with the 2021 TeamHealth Women of Distinction recognition.
Nominated by the groups and/or National Support Center senior leaders, these honorees have unique talents and have made significant contributions to TeamHealth. Nomination criteria included:
- Exemplary commitment to TeamHealth’s values of quality, diversity, support of its clinicians and metrics-driven improvements.
- Noteworthy contributions over multiple years or special initiative(s)
- Played a key role in progressing or outstanding efforts during TeamHealth’s COVID-19 response.
- Offers up and implements new ideas and innovative solutions.
- Continually goes above and beyond to achieve results and overcome barriers
- Inspires others, elevates other women and serves as a role model, mentor or sponsor.
The 2021 Women of Distinction are:
- Beth McDaniel, Director of Advanced Practice Clinicians, Southeast Group
- Cindi O’Boyle and Kim Metcalf, Directors of Advanced Practice Clinicians, Northeast Group
- Dr. Edna Ekuban-Gordon, Assistant Medical Director, Emergency Medicine, SOVAH Health System
- Jean Sanford, Executive Assistant to Dr. Lynn Massingale and Dr. Randal Dabbs
- Jennifer Neathery, Director of Locum Tenens, D&Y
- Kelli Anderson, Director of Reimbursement in Accounting
- Kelli Kirkendall, Vice President of Enterprise Information Technology
- Dr. Mary-Katherine Harper, Regional Medical Director, West Group
- Michelle Benedict, National Director of Clinical Education, Post-Acute Care
- Nikki Glenn, Accounts Receivable Manager, Spectrum Healthcare Resources
- Dr. Rebecca Barnett, Facility Medical Director, Anesthesia, Tampa General
- Robin Banner, National Director for Credentialing, Onboarding and PLI Support
- Sabrina Brewer, Regional Office Manager, Northeast and Tennessee Groups
- Suzette Nussbaum, Human Resources Director, Specialty Services, Telehealth and Ambulatory Care,
Please join us in congratulating all of these women for their valuable contributions and remarkable work, especially during this unprecedented time in healthcare.