Are you a physician who aims to provide the highest quality of care for your patients? If so, TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our hospital medicine (HM) team at Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital in Elko, Nevada.
This 75-bed facility has 3 ICU beds, an average daily census 12:1. Procedures are required. The emergency department helps with codes and procedures as well. We will consider new grads and visa candidates.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Collegial practice setting with specialty support
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and a robust CME program offerings through TeamHealth Institute
- Full benefits to include medical, dental and 401k options
Accredited by the Joint Commission, Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital is a 59-bed facility that strives to provide quality care to northeast Nevada residents. Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital provides a full range of services including diagnostic imaging, rehabilitation services, cardiac care, emergency medicine, surgical care and more. In 2018, the facility completed a $2 million upgrade to its cardiac catheterization laboratory and earned accreditation as a Chest Pain Center from the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association. The facility is dedicated to playing an active role in the community it serves and does so by donating to local organizations, hosting barbecues, and providing services and programming at local health and fitness events.
Elko is a thriving northeastern Nevada City bordered by the towering, snow-capped Ruby Mountains, often called the Alps of Nevada, and the lush, glacier-carved Lamoille Canyon, which means there's no shortage of outdoor activities to enjoy. Everything from ATVing to rock climbing and heli-skiing are practically in your backyard! Within minutes of downtown Elko, visitors can enjoy rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking, hunting, fishing or backpacking. The downtown features a variety of boutiques, restaurants, art galleries and more to explore!