Are you looking for a rewarding career in emergency medicine? TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you! Dupont is a 13-bed ED seeing 15,000 patients annually. There are 24 hours of physician coverage with up to 10 hours of APC coverage, a moderate-high level acuity, and a 15% admission rate. Physicians must be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine (EM).
Opened in 2001, Dupont Hospital, a 131-bed acute care hospital, designed by physicians to provide better patient care and comfort. The facility has even been designated as a senior-friendly hospital and is home to the first emergency department in Indiana accredited as a Level 1 geriatric ED. The hospital also offers inpatient and outpatient surgery, obstetrics and Level 3 NICU, emergency services, radiology, laboratory services, intensive care, general medical/surgical, pediatrics, and interventional radiology.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- 1099 independent contractor
- Competitive compensation
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Patient safety organization
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth
- Online scheduling via Shift Admin
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Fort Wayne is the central hub of Allen County, Indiana, and always has something to offer to everyone! Enjoy Promenade Park or Riverfront Fort Wayne in the downtown area where you can also dine, shop, and check out local attractions. The area offers plenty of trails for walking, hiking, and biking along with many parks and nature preserves. Looking for other local attractions? Take a trip to the Children's Zoo, visit the Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory's seasonal displays, and so much more! You'll love calling Fort Wayne "home".