Are you looking for flexibility Monday through Friday while working with one of the best rated group practices in the country? TeamHealth may be the right match for you!
- 15 patients per day
- This is a full-time position, open to part -time candidates as well
- In addition to nurse practitioner (NP) candidates, physician assistants (PA) are also welcome to apply
- Position: advanced practice clinician (APC)
- Drive high-quality, safe, and cost-effective patient care in post-acute care communities
- Collaborate with other clinician interdisciplinary teams and follow CMS guidelines
- Work closely with hospice, palliative care, and home care agencies for safe patient transitions
- Ensure timely documentation and billing through our EMR (Gehrimed) meeting Medicare guidelines
- Recent graduate candidates are welcome to apply; cross training available for the right candidates
- Willing to train experienced candidates as well.
- Experienced candidates have the ability to make more money only because of their previous experience allows them to see more patients and gain more patients from prior experience in a post-acute care setting
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Life, health, disability, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
- Flexible spending account
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance.
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives available for full-time
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational and CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- We developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with training and support for EMR
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Gloversville, New York
Centrally located and within a short driving distance to Albany, Syracuse, New York City, and Saratoga Springs, Gloversville is steeped in history and renowned for its sense of family and community. Gloversville is a great place to live and raise a family and a fantastic place to set up business with affordable housing and a quality school system. The city sits in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains and is within a climatic transition zone. Gloversville experiences the warmer summer temperatures common throughout the Capital Region's Hudson and Mohawk Valleys while experiencing generally more copious precipitation throughout the year than the Capital Region, making rolling thunderstorms commonplace throughout the summer months and snowfall amounts in winter months that are more akin to the lake-pocked higher elevations of the Adirondacks.