Competitive Compensation, with an estimated salary range of $68,504/annually to $82,204/annually with the opportunity to earn incentives.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Life, health, disability, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
- Flexible spending account
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance.
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives available for full-time
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational and CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- We developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with training and support for EMR
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Gloversville, New York
Centrally located and within a short driving distance to Albany, Syracuse, New York City, and Saratoga Springs, Gloversville is steeped in history and renowned for its sense of family and community. Gloversville is a great place to live and raise a family and a fantastic place to set up business with affordable housing and a quality school system. The city sits in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains and is within a climatic transition zone. Gloversville experiences the warmer summer temperatures common throughout the Capital Region's Hudson and Mohawk Valleys while experiencing generally more copious precipitation throughout the year than the Capital Region, making rolling thunderstorms commonplace throughout the summer months and snowfall amounts in winter months that are more akin to the lake-pocked higher elevations of the Adirondacks.