TeamHealth has an opportunity for a experienced pediatric hospitalist physician to join our team at Fauquier Health in Warrenton, Virginia. Enjoy competitive compensation, great health benefits, and flexible scheduling. Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization. Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in pediatrics. Prior leadership experience is a plus. PALS certification is required. Duties include newborn nursery coverage with some obstetrics support in high risk deliveries 34 weeks plus. You will also assist in OR for complicated C-sections.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Hourly compensation with quality and RVU bonus
- Monthly leadership stipend
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Employed model with health benefits and retirement
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Welcome to Warrenton!
Warrenton is a city located in Fauquier County, Virginia, just east of the Blue Ridge Mountains and surrounded by Virginia wine and horse country. The city is a popular location just outside of Washington, D.C. Whether you're looking to shop, enjoy a day at the vineyards or in horse country, or take in the great outdoors by the mountain range, you'll always find something for you in this city.