Join TeamHealth on the emergency department (ED) team at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Enumclaw, Washington! Signing bonus available for full-time contract.
Celebrating more than four decades of experience in physician services, TeamHealth has grown from a small company, established by emergency (EM) physicians, to one of the largest integrated care clinicians in the country. Today, 15,000 clinicians strong, we offer the highest quality staffing, administrative support, and management across the full continuum of care, from hospital-based practices to post-acute care and ambulatory centers.
TeamHealth is a physician-led, patient-focused company. Founded by doctors, for doctors, our success stems for the ingenuity, dedicated teamwork, and integrity of our people.
This may be an employee or independent contractor position. Competitive compensation with an estimated pay rate minimum of $185/hour to maximum of $205/hour and the opportunity to earn additional bonus compensation through our RVU incentive plan.
Apply today to become a part of TeamHealth's rich history!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Can be family medicine boarded or emergency medicine boarded or eligible
- 13-bed emergency department
- 25-bed facility
- EPIC EMR
- Signing bonus for full-time
- Excellent compensation
- Can be employed or independent contract
- Support and knowledge from an industry leader
- Join a network of thousands of clinicians nationwide promoting communication and collaboration
- Part of a community who is as dedicated to making the right decisions for patients as you are
Enumclaw is located within minutes of Seattle and Tacoma, and serves as the gateway to beautiful Mount Rainier National Park with the Crystal Mountain ski area nearby and a host of year-round recreation including hiking, camping, mountain biking, fishing and hunting. Enumclaw benefits from the growth of the surrounding area while managing to keep its small-town character.