Provide safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time physician working on the emergency department (ED) team at Southern Tennessee Regional Health System in Winchester, Tennessee. Enjoy 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage. Candidates should be board certified in emergency medicine, internal medicine, or family medicine with ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications. This medical center has a 19,000 volume, seeing 1.7 patients per hour. The EMR is Meditech.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Independent contractor status
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail
- Flexible scheduling
- Association with a leading physician practice
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Winchester, Tennessee, is about an hour and a half from both Chattanooga and Nashville. This quaint town has several antique shops, bed and breakfast inns, and historic buildings, including a circa 1897 jail. Within a few miles of Winchester is Tims Ford State Park, which is perfect for camping, picnicking, fishing, and swimming.