Are you a passionate OB/Gyn looking for a healthy work/life balance? Look no more! TeamHealth is looking for exceptional physicians committed to delivering compassionate high-quality patient care to join our team at TidalHealth Nanticoke Memorial Hospital in Seaford, Delaware.
The TeamHealth OB/Gyn hospitalist model provides a work/life balance other practice models just can’t match. To attract the best, we make sure clinicians have manageable caseloads and the right resources and team members by their side to ensure patients receive the best possible care. Enhance your career with access to a community of clinicians to support your clinical development, including opportunities to grow with us into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- Full-time is 5 to 8, 24-hour, in-house shifts per month
- Benefits available at 5 shifts/month; will also consider part-time interest
- Comfortable housing in between clinical shifts may be available for full-time physicians with a longer commute time
- Back up for the OB/GYN hospitalist team provided by the employed private practice group
- Free to work where you want on your time off- no restrictive non-compete language in our contracts
- No billing or coding responsibilities
- Employee model (bi-weekly payroll) with paid professional liability insurance with tail provided
- Access to TeamHealth's wellness program, dedicated professional development tools and nationwide network of OB/Gyn Hospitalists
- TidalHealth Nanticoke Memorial Hospital was established in 1945, it is a nationally recognized community hospital
- Seaford is a traditional community located along the Nanticoke River and a commutable distance from the Washington D.C. Metropolis area
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Full-time entails 5 to 8, 24 hour, in-house shifts/month
- Back up call coverage
- Corporate apartment
- Employee model with full benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail
- Access to TeamHealth's wellness program, professional development tools and nationwide network of OB/Gyn hospitalists
- Ask about our Special Operations travel team
TidalHealth Nanticoke Memorial Hospital
TidalHealth Nanticoke Memorial Hospital was established in 1945 and is a nationally recognized community hospital. The facility features 99 beds and provides care for a range of cases including: emergency/trauma care, cancer care, neurosurgery, and more. To deliver exceptional patient care, TidalHealth Nanticoke is committed to providing quality care to all.
Seaford is a traditional community. Explore its historic downtown located along the Nanticoke River. There are boutiques for the shoppers, museums for the historical enthusiasts, and great eats for the foodies. Take a trip to the Salisbury Zoo for a day out with the family. Enjoy the riverside amenities and recreational activities. Seaford offers much to do along with being a great family-friendly place to live. In true traditional community spirit, each year, Seaford hosts the Seaford Christmas Parade- the biggest in the area! There's lots to love about the city of Seaford.