TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our elite emergency medicine travel team in Arizona. This position will work throughout emergency departments in the Phoenix, Arizona, area. The opportunity to work between a level 1 trauma center, community health hospitals, a heart hospital, free standing emergency departments and micro hospitals. The physicians work 120 hours per month with preferred scheduling and flexible blocks of time on and time off.
We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in ABEM or AOBEM with emergency medicine residency training required. TeamHealth will obtain any additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states if needed. The ideal candidates for these positions must be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, have a team player attitude and flexibility to travel is a must. Enhance your work-life balance with blocked time off to enjoy doing what you love!
- An elite compensation package
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership development opportunities
- Patient safety organization
- Support of a national network of emergency medicine experts
- Stability of a respected industry leader
Urban amenities surrounded by natural beauty
Phoenix, Arizona, offers urban amenities that are surrounded by natural beauty. You'll find world-class resorts, award-winning dining, shopping, one-of-a-kind museums, serene desert gardens and outdoor adventure in Greater Phoenix. There are great hiking trails for every skill level that feature iconic landscapes, picture-perfect skies and mighty mountaintops! Challenge your golfing skills at more than 200 golf courses. For family-friendly fun, enjoy wild water parks, hands-on cultural centers, wildlife zoos, holiday events and more.