Looking to optimize your work/life balance? Look no more, TeamHealth has a position for you! Join our expanding program (double coverage model) at Memorial Hospital Miramar located in southwestern Broward County, in the beautiful western suburbs of Ft. Lauderdale. Miramar offers easy access to affluent urban areas and the benefits of small town peace and quiet along with outstanding public and private schools. The TeamHealth OB/Gyn hospitalist model provides a work-life balance other practice models just can't match. To attract the best, we make sure clinicians have manageable caseloads and the right resources and team members by their sides to ensure patients receive the best possible care. Enhance your career with access to a community of clinicians to support your clinical development, including opportunities to grow with us into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- Increasing program to double coverage
- Recent rate increase
- Work 5 to 6, 24-hour in-house shifts per month (full-time)
- Increased earning potential with opportunity to work up to 8 shifts per month
- Free to work when and where you want on your time off-no restrictions
- Very collaborative relationship with hospital and a long standing relationship with Memorial Hospital System
- Employee model (bi-weekly payroll) with comprehensive benefit package including paid professional liability insurance with tail
- Access to TeamHealth's wellness program, dedicated professional development tools and nationwide network of OB/Gyn hospitalists
- Winner of "Best Hospital-Obstetrics 2023" by Women's Choice Award
- Wonderful work/life balance
- Full-time entails only providing seven to eight, 24-hour, in-house shifts per month
- Excellent pay
- No responsibilities while off
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class leaders
Award-Winning Care in South Florida
Memorial Hospital Miramar offers a wide range of medical services and facilities, including both 24-hour, adult and pediatric emergency care departments. Memorial Hospital Miramar Women's Center has been designated as an American College of Radiology (ACR) Breast Imaging Center of Excellence with national ACR accreditation in both Mammography and Breast MRI.
Southwestern Broward County!
Just 30 minutes away from Miami International Airport and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Miramar is convenient to I-75, I-95, and the Florida Turnpike. It is also close to two of the most popular departure points for leisure cruise lines, Port Everglades and Port Miami. Miramar also provides easy access of affluent urban areas, yet it allows you to enjoy the benefits of small town peace and quiet.