Are you a physician who enjoys working in community-based healthcare settings and is driven to help make communities healthier? If so, you will be the perfect addition to our team!
TeamHealth is currently interviewing for a full-time position for a hospitalist at Twin County Regional Hospital. This is an excellent opportunity to practice alongside a leading inpatient medicine group, with a focus on patient care and quality. As a hospitalist with TeamHealth you will experience a rewarding career with an attractive 7-on/7-off shift schedule that supports a balanced quality of life, while earning lucrative compensation and bonus programs. This is a great opportunity for someone who is driven to make an impact on the community they are in and loves living in a more rural area, with access to big city amenities.
Interested in learning more? Submit your CV today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Hourly compensation with quality and RVU bonus
- Commencement and relocation incentives
- Employed model (W2) with health benefits and retirement
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Galax is the gateway to the Blue Ridge Mountains. Located between Carroll County and Grayson County, the area is rich in Appalachian culture and history and is known for bluegrass music and musicians. Galax is home to the largest Old Time Bluegrass Fiddler's Convention, one of the most prominent traditional music contests in the United States. The convention has been held annually in Galax since 1935. The New Trail River State Park offers visitors and residents of Galax 39 miles of hiking, walking and cycling activities year-round. Visit Galax's downtown to experience quaint shops or to stroll through the Blue Ridge Music Center.