TeamHealth’s Women in Leadership (WIL) Steering Committee recognizes 10 clinicians and administrative associates as the 2020 Women in Leadership Award winners.
The WIL program supports the sustained development of women leaders within TeamHealth, and each awardee demonstrates dedication to professional growth, exemplary leadership skills and mentoring abilities that advance healthcare and enable others to succeed, especially women in healthcare.
The 2020 Women in Leadership honorees
- Susie Brown, Market Senior Vice President, Southeast Group
- Lisa Finneran, Human Resources Director, Anesthesiology
- Tracy Galione, RN, MSN, MBA, NE-BC, Performance & Innovation Consultant, Hospitalist Services
- Dava Grundhoefer, MD, Facility Medical Director, Anesthesiology, St. Mary’s Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Florida
- Khadeja Haye, MD, MBA, National Medical Director, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Roberta P. Himebaugh, MBA, Senior Vice President, West Group
- Kelley Lilly, Vice President of Operations, LifePoint Group
- Nancy Nagdeman, Vice President, Human Resources
- Lara Owens, Tax Director
- Margarita E. Pena, MD, Medical Director, Clinical Decision Unit, and Associate Program Director, Emergency Medicine, Ascension St. John Hospital and Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan
The Future of TeamHealth’s Women in Leadership program
We believe these leaders are advancing the WIL program, and we are excited to see what they will contribute to this valuable initiative next.
Additionally, earlier this year, the WIL program director role transitioned from Jennifer Behm, TeamHealth Executive Vice President, West Group, to Glenda Sublett, Senior Vice President, Operations Support at the National Support Center.
“Having been involved as a member of the WIL Steering Team, it was an honor to be asked to take on the role of the WIL program director,” Glenda said. “In addition to my other responsibilities at TeamHealth, this specific role allows me to work closely with amazing women leaders to set the strategic direction of our efforts and to measure our results. I’m so appreciative of the strong foundation laid by past leaders and excited about future WIL initiatives.”
Join a passionate group of leaders
TeamHealth WIL is excited to honor the 2020 Women in Leadership Award winners and looks forward to the WIL program’s continued progress this year. Through this program, TeamHealth is moving the needle to improve the recruitment and retention of women while promoting a community of continuous learning, encouragement and diversity in the workplace.
Join this growing network of more than 600 TeamHealth leaders who are part of the Women in Leadership group. We will keep you updated on the latest news, webinars, meetings, opportunities and more. You can engage in professional development activities and connect with women leaders across TeamHealth.