- Chief Information Officer
A technology executive with more than 30 years of experience focused on enhancing the clinician digital experience and leading inspired employees to accelerate and deliver measurable value. Tom has developed and led teams to focus on the creation of measurable value for customers and clients in various industries, including:
- management consulting at Ernst & Young
- financial services at KeyBank and American Express
- consumer products at The Coca-Cola Company
- healthcare at Cardinal Health and the University Pittsburgh Medical Center
Prior to joining TeamHealth in 2016, Tom ran his own consulting company, IT Advantage Group, helping Fortune 100 companies advance their use of information and technology to create market-differentiating capabilities in sales, services and product manufacturing. He earned his degree in business administration in computer science from Kent State University.