Provide safe, high-quality patient care through TeamHealth's excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department (ED) team at Grant Memorial Hospital in Petersburg, West Virginia. This critical access center has an ED volume of 12,000 patient visits per year. We provide 24 hours of physician coverage and 18 hours of scribes. Candidates must be board certified in emergency medicine, or board certified in primary care with previous emergency medicine experience.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive pay
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Sign-on bonus available for commitment of 120 clinical hours per month
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career