TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department team at Meadowview Regional Medical Center in Maysville, Kentucky. Our ED provides excellent specialty back-up and we can offer you travel reimbursement if you live 75 miles outside of the Maysville community. $100K sign-on bonus or $150K loan repayment available for a qualified candidates. Our new 12-bed ED has a 21,500 annual patient volume averaging 1.9 patients per hour with low-medium acuity. We provide supportive and well-staffed nursing and 25-minute door-to-needle time for interventional cardiology. Admit to your own colleagues with the TeamHealth Hospital Medicine program. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine. Other requirements include current ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO who has the ED's best interest in all decisions
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- 24-hour physician coverage with 10 hours of strong Advanced Practice Clinician coverage
- Lucrative $100,000 signing bonus for full-time commitments or $150,000 student loan repayment for ABEM candidates
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available
- Independent Contractor status with these benefits: company paid professional liability insurance (including tail), CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute, and concierge service
Welcome to Maysville!
Picturesque Maysville, Kentucky, lies along the Ohio River and can be your home base for exploring Kentucky and the regional history. Visit the Kentucky Gateway Museum Center, the National Underground Railroad Museum, and other historical sites that offer hands-on fun. Enjoy live theatre at the Washington Opera House, built in 1885, or tour the Old Pogue Distillery where you can enjoy Kentucky spirits. With local eateries and easy access to the great outdoors, Maysville has something for the whole family as well as quick access to nearby metropolitan areas... only 1 hour to Cincinnati, Ohio; 1.5 hours to Lexington, Kentucky; and 2.5 hours to Louisville, Kentucky.