Are you a clinician who aims to make a difference in the lives of your patients by providing quality care? TeamHealth needs someone like you! TeamHealth has an excellent and rare opportunity at St. David's Round Rock Medical Center for a full-time emergency medicine medicine (EM) physician. Physicians must be emergency medicine trained and either board certified or board eligible in EM. This is a level 2 trauma emergency department with a 175-bed hospital and 31 ED beds. Annual patient volumes are at approximately 41,000 visits per year, and we staff our emergency department so that our clinicians are seeing around 1.8 patients per hour. We average 46 hours per day of physician coverage as well as 10 hours of mid-level coverage. Come be a part of a team and and organization with a stellar reputation near Austin, Texas.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Flexible scheduling
- Excellent compensation and sign on bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- More than 300,000 CME hours available through the TeamHealth Institute
- Extraordinary network of clinicians and potential career growth opportunities
- W2 employee model with excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, and supplemental retirement plan
A sports enthusiast's dream!
Round Rock promotes itself as the Sports Capital of Texas and the premier destination for youth and recreational sports. Their world-class parks, ballfields and the Round Rock Sports Center host a variety of tournaments and events year-round. Residents and visitors alike enjoy a relaxing time in Downtown Round Rock, where there are restaurants, shops, bars and events at two plazas. Arts and culture are also important to life downtown.