Enjoy flexible scheduling where 24-hour shifts are available! Bluegrass Community Hospital is a 6-bed LifePoint Health facility with an emergency department (ED) volume of 10,000. On average you will care for 1.1 patients per hour with low acuity. Conveniently located less than 10 minutes from Lexington, Kentucky, in Versailles, you will truly enjoy your comfortable 12- or 24-hour shifts with plenty of support within the facility. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine, family medicine or internal medicine. Apply today to learn more.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Excellent, strong, and communicative emergency department medical director
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- 24-hour physician coverage of 12-hour shifts, 7 am to 7 pm
- PRN opportunities are available
- Independent contractor status with these benefits
- Company paid professional liability insurance (including tail), CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute, and concierge service
A large city in thoroughbred horse country
In the heart of Kentucky's thoroughbred horse country, Lexington offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons. Watch sporting events and theater at the University of Kentucky, or visit the many horse farms, world-class golf courses, and cultural events the city has to offer. Lexington is close to many important Kentucky historical sites, the state capital of Frankfort, and Louisville, one of the state's largest cities and home of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby.