Are your a physician who aims to make a difference in the lives of your patients? If so, the emergency medicine (EM) team at Baptist LaGrange is seeking a physician to play a critical role in delivering high-quality emergency medical care to patients with acute injuries and illnesses.
Baptist Health La Grange is a 90-bed hospital providing a broad spectrum of healthcare services to residents of Oldham, Henry, Trimble, Carroll and eastern Jefferson counties. Baptist LaGrange is located 25 miles north east of Louisville. The facility has an annual volume of 11,264 with 24 hours of physician coverage and 8 hours of advanced practice clinician (APC) coverage. The average patients seen per hour is 1.15 and the EMR is Epic. All physicians must be either board eligible or board certified in emergency medicine.
Want to learn how TeamHealth can help you grow your career? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available
- Great location to raise a family and plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Just Outside Of Lousiville, Kentucky
La Grange is a quaint city just outside of Louisville, Kentucky. Located in Oldham County, Kentucky, La Grange is the seat of its county. The city boasts local pride as it hosts a Farmers and Artisan Market each year from mid-May through late October, where locally made items are sold. Louisville, Kentucky, is just a 30 minute trip away where you can visit the Kentucky Derby Museum, or check out the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory.