Join an award-winning team of dedicated clinicians who are committed to providing world-class patient care! We are seeking an emergency medicine (EM) physician to join our team at Dukes Memorial Hospital. Dukes is a 12-bed ED seeing 10,700 patients annually. There are 24 hours of physician coverage, a moderate level acuity, and a 10% admission rate. Physicians must be board certified or board eligible in EM, internal medicine (IM), or family medicine (FM) with ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certification.
Dukes Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed, critical access hospital providing inpatient and outpatient care, diagnostic imaging services, medical and surgical care, women's services, emergency care and much more.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- 1099 independent contractor
- Competitive compensation
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Patient safety organization
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth
- Online scheduling via Shift Admin
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute
Peru, Indiana, is a city located in Miami count and is situated along the Wabash River. Here you'll enjoy beautiful landscape and lots of activity right in your backyard! Head to the Grissom Air Museum to learn about military history, spend a day by the water at Mississinewa Lake, or hike and bike at Nickel Plate Trails. Take to the golf course at Rock Hollow Golf Club, or spend a day with the family at McClure's Orchard! The fun never ends in Peru, Indiana!