TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity available for a physician to join our hospitalist team at Northern Light Maine Coast Hospital in Ellsworth, Maine. You can maximize your work/life balance on the coast of Maine with our blocked scheduling, working a seven-on, seven-off model.
This facility sees low nightly admissions with high earning potential. This is an excellent opportunity for an internal medicine (IM) resident graduate or a family practice (FM) physician with hospitalist experience. The position is H-1B cap exempt. Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources, and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package including great health benefits
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Nationally recognized Northern Light Health facility
Northern Light Maine Coast Hospital in Ellsworth is a full-service 64-bed hospital, serving both Hancock and western Washington Counties. The facility provides emergency, primary and specialty care, acute inpatient, diagnostic, and surgical services to the community. Northern Light Maine Coast Hospital provides exceptional medical care with the personal touch and convenience only a community hospital can offer. The facility is well recognized for clinical excellence and has earned both national and state recognition for patient safety, outcomes, and patient satisfaction levels. Maine Coast is a part of Northern Light Health, an integrated health delivery system serving Maine with no-nonsense healthcare solutions that lead to better patient outcomes and healthier communities.
Coastal community near Acadia National Park
Ellsworth is a growing city on Maine's coast located just off Union River Bay. For many years, Ellsworth was one of Maine's fastest growing cities and that growth is expected to continue. Home to prime waterfront property that overlooks Maine's rocky coast and beautiful blue-green coves, Ellsworth is a relaxing community ideal for the outdoor enthusiast. Enjoy boating, sailing, whale watching and explore nearby Acadia National Park for breathtaking vistas, hiking and more! Ellsworth is less than one hour from Bangor, a mid-sized city offering metropolitan entertainment and amenities. Boston and Quebec are ideal locations for nearby travels!