TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine (EM) physician to join our team at Hunt Regional Medical Center at Quinlan located in a rural community 43-miles outside of Dallas, Texas. Quinlan is a great small-town community that is perfect for families and for putting down roots. The ideal location for raising a family as it is away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes-for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Includes sign-on bonus
- Flexible scheduling
- 1.5 hours from Dallas-Fort Worth
- Excellent compensation
- More than 300,000 CME hours available through the TeamHealth Institute
- Extraordinary network of clinicians and potential career growth opportunities
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance