Want to live in NYC and work in the Boston metro area? Want to make great money and have your travel paid? Want to work in block shifts to maximize your work/life balance? TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity to join our Massachusetts based travel team! You will enjoy our concierge travel support with easy nonstop flights. This is a full-time, independent contractor position with guaranteed shifts. Candidates must be ABEM or AOBEM certified, residency trained. This is an elite position and ideal candidates will be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, and have a team player attitude. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity. Competitive compensation, with an estimated salary range of $230/hour to $260/hour with the opportunity to earn incentives.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Blocked time off
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in TeamHealth's leading Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
New York City
Being the most populous city in the United States, you can likely guess that there's something for everyone in New York City! The city booms with art, fashion, dining, sports, education, and so much more. You'll find headquarters to so many well-known companies, eat cuisine prepared by some of the finest chefs in the nation, shop at top-tier fashion franchises, and more. New York City is always on the go, and you'll feel like you have the world at your fingertips when you call this area home.