Looking to advance your career as an EMS medical director? Look no further than with TeamHealth at Lourdes's Hospital in Binghamton, New York. Our team is led by our highly respected emergency medicine (EM) medical director/ national medical director who have created a fantastic relationship with hospital administration and the emergency department (ED) nursing team, and will continue to create an environment which allows you to grow and develop as an EMS director. Lourdes Hospital has 197 beds with 28 ED beds and a 6-room fast-track. Work alongside an exceptional leader and mentor to assist your career growth. Take a look!
- Enhanced sign-on bonus with full-time commitment
- Great opportunity for experienced physician and EMS fellow
- 197 beds
- 36,000 annual ED volume and fast track
- 44 hours of EM physician coverage with ability to work blocked shifts
- 12 hours EM advanced practice clinician coverage per day
- EMR: Cerner
- Board certified/board eligible ABEM/AOBEM
- Board eligible must be within 5 years of completing residency; you must have the ability to obtain prior to start date: New York license, CSR, ACLS-AHA, PALS- AHA.
- High acuity patients
- Designated stroke center
- Excellent specialty backup 24/7
- State-of-the-art equipment fully integrated with diagnostic imaging and the laboratory to expedite patient care typically within 30 minutes
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- 1099 independent contractor status with access to secure benefits
- Competitive compensation with night differential, RVU incentive
- Additional EMS director compensation
- Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and more
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Relocation assistance
- CME available, at no cost to our physicians through TeamHealth Learning Institute
- Access to TeamHealth partnerships that offer the ability to secure benefits, additional insurances, tax planning, asset protection, investment options, and retirement plans
- H-1 available
For more than 95 years, Lourdes Hospital in Binghamton, New York, has been providing compassionate, personalized care to the Southern Tier. Our expanded emergency department and fast track features state-of-the-art equipment, private rooms, and is fully integrated with diagnostic imaging and the laboratory to expedite patient care. The facility is a designated stroke center with an inpatient stroke unit. In Binghamton, New York, the main hospital campus includes emergency care, a surgery center, breast care center, and a regional cancer center.
More to see, more to do
Binghamton sits on the Susquehanna River and the Chenango River in the Central/Southern Tier region of New York. One of the top 20 college towns in the U.S., Binghamton is home to State University of New York (SUNY) and Binghamton University, ranking in the top 50 public universities for the last 10 years. The city is rich in culture and lifestyle. However you enjoy spending your time off, you'll find what you love in Binghamton. There are several recreational areas for hiking, biking, and leisure. Visit fresh produce markets for seasonal goodies, or stroll an art gallery and relish masterpieces from historical collections and emerging regional artists. The Discovery Center of the Southern Tier offers hands-on exhibits and play areas for children. Binghamton is also located just 1.5 hours outside of the Finger Lake and Wine Country region of the state. What you're looking for, you'll find in Binghamton!