Join our elite advanced practice clinician travel team at TeamHealth. As a travel clinician on the hospital medicine team, you will visit various LifePoint Health hospitals primarily in Kentucky, Virginia, North Carolina and Ohio regions.
Clinicians must be comfortable traveling, easily adaptable, have recent experience performing advanced procedures and comfortable responding to rapid responses and running codes. There is a significant degree of autonomy in this role as the hospital setting varies. Schedules may vary and you may work day or night.
Ideal clinician must have at least 5 years hospital medicine or critical care experience as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant and will have current ACLS/BLS certifications.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Premium compensation
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability
- Paid holidays
- Travel reimbursement including food stipend
- Licensing reimbursement
- 401k with discretionary company match
- Access to TeamHealth Institute
- Professional liability insurance and tail coverage provided
- Membership in our Patient Safety Organization with access to thousands of free Category I CME
A large city in thoroughbred horse country
In the heart of Kentucky's thoroughbred horse country, Lexington offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons. Watch sporting events and theater at the University of Kentucky, or visit the many horse farms, world-class golf courses, and cultural events the city has to offer. Lexington is close to many important Kentucky historical sites, the state capital of Frankfort, and Louisville, one of the state's largest cities and home of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby.