TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for an emergency medicine physician to join our team at Baptist Health Medical Center in Conway, Arkansas, located 30 minutes north of Little Rock, Arkansas.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work.
We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Excellent compensation
- W2 position
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Excellent specialty backup
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
The City of Colleges
Although being just outside of Little Rock, the people of Conway do little traveling outside of the city for work, making Little Rock an easy trip to take for leisure. As jobs in technology and higher education became more and more available within the city, Conway has grown substantially. Nicknamed the City of Colleges, it is home to the University of Central Arkansas and Hendrix College among others. Along with the arts and cultural scene, Conway is home to Lake Conway and all of its amenities. Go fishing, take a swim, or bike and enjoy the beauty of the natural landscape. There's always more to explore in Conway!