TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for an emergency medicine physician to join our team at Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville, Texas. Join a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in emergency medicine through mentorship, education, and wellness support. You'll be part of a network of thousands of clinicians nationwide promoting communication and collaboration, with dedicated support of risk management resources.
- Competitive compensation
- Independent contractor status
- Access to professional development tools, educational
resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Career growth opportunities
- AHRQ listed Patient Safety Organization
- Autonomy within each emergency department
- Stability of respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance
Hunt Regional Medical Center
Hunt Regional Medical Center, a full-service regional hospital is one of the facilities operated under the Hunt Regional Healthcare system which serves communities in Hunt County and surrounding areas in Northeast Texas. Hunt Regional based in Greenville, includes an extensive list of outpatient and diagnostic services from surgery to cancer care to open imaging.
Greenville is a thriving community of over 29,000 that combines the best of hometown warmth with nearby big-city excitement and the natural beauty of East Texas. The community's many civic organizations, churches, and city-wide festivals and celebrations are enhanced by the availability of local parks, museums, library, golf courses, and nearby lakes.