TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an emergency medicine physician to join our team at SSM St. Anthony -Midwest in Midwest, Oklahoma, on a full-time basis. Join a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in emergency medicine through mentorship, education, and wellness support. You'll be part of a network of thousands of clinician's nationwide promoting communication and collaboration, and you're gaining confidence with dedicated support of risk management resources. Part-time opportunities are also available.
- Employee status with comprehensive benefits
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Flexible scheduling: 12 hour shifts
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth clinician wellness program and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance
St. Anthony Hospital Midwest
Located in Midwest City, SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Midwest serves the healthcare needs of eastern Oklahoma County and surrounding communities. A wide range of services with physicians and staff dedicated to providing exceptional care, specialties include cardiology, orthopedics, surgery and behavioral health. The facility sees an annual volume of 23,000 and features 157 beds. The emergency department (ED) has 18 beds. The EMR is EPIC, and there are 24 hours of daily physician coverage.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Midwest City is a city in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma and a part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. Proud neighbor to Tinker Air Force Base, Midwest City is home to family-friendly attractions and shopping.