Find job satisfaction and career growth with TeamHealth as a full-time hospitalist at Hendrick Medical Center Brownwood located in a nice, family-friendly community of Brownwood, Texas. You will be a key member of our hospital medicine team and will serve as the quarterback for inpatient care working collaboratively alongside specialists and the nursing staff.
Embrace a block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off with the opportunity to pick up additional shifts if desired. Strong compensation and benefits packages are being offered, and a sign-on incentive is available for qualified clinicians. We are interested in an internal medicine trained physician who is passionate about hospital medicine, welcomes caring for patients in a mid-size, community hospital of 180+ beds with an open ICU, and is confident in running codes.
In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. We work with you to build your ideal setting for patient care and collaboration with physicians. We relieve you of administrative tasks and strict scheduling so you can focus on the highest standard of patient care. From there, we help you hone your skills so you can make an even bigger difference in the lives of your patients and their families.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Opportunity to grow as a clinician
- Make a true difference in patient care
- $25k sign-on incentive is available for qualified clinicians
- $20k relocation bonus
- $2k per month residency stipend, if applicable
- $10k per year for 3 years ($30k total) for medical school reimbursement, if applicable
- Desirable 7 days on, 7 days off schedule
- Supportive leadership in place
- Collegial practice environment
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader in hospital medicine
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Excellent Community to Put Down Roots in Central Texas
Take a closer look why residents put down roots in Brownwood, Texas. Brownwood and the Brown County area is located near the geographical center of Texas with a county population of near 38,000. It is the largest city in a 70 mile radius and serves as a regional hub for many trades of commerce including healthcare Brownwood is located 1 hour from Abilene, Texas, and 2-2.5 hours from Waco, Austin and Fort Worth, Texas. It is home to some of the best fishing and hunting in Texas. Don't miss out on exploring your potential new community you can call home!