Live where you want, practice where you’re needed. Join a team of elite physicians, as a full-time TeamHealth hospitalist covering Hospital Medicine programs in Alabama! As part of the team, you’ll gain a challenging, yet flexible career working in a diverse range of practice settings – all while gaining first-class experience and an excellent compensation package. Practice in a variety of settings including small, rural facilities or large, regional care centers. TeamHealth supports you with travel, mentorship, credentialing support and leadership training. And when you’re off - you’re off, to enjoy your favorite activities outside of medicine. To join this elite Hospitalist physician team, you should be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine, able to round on 18-20 patients in a 12-hour shift, and have flexibility in covering both day and night schedules. In addition, you should be comfortable in a variety of practice settings and easily create good relationships with nursing and administrative staff.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Generous Sign On Bonus!
- Highly Competitive Rate
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employee Status
- Health and Benefit Package
- Free CME via TeamHealth Institute
- Travel, Scheduling, and Credentialing
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Alabama's largest city
With a population of more than one million people, Birmingham is the largest city in Alabama situated in the center of the state near the Talladega National Forest and Tuscaloosa, home of the University of Alabama. Visit the Birmingham Museum of Art, the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum or one of the city's notable Civil Rights landmarks and museums. Another attraction of note is the city's growing culinary scene; pair fantastic eats with a brewery tour to explore the region's many local brewing companies. Add to all these perks an affordable coast of living and easy access to exciting destinations like Atlanta, the Gulf Coast, Chattanooga and more!