The Society of Hospital Medicine offers designations of Fellow in Hospital Medicine, Senior Fellow in Hospital Medicine and Master in Hospital Medicine. Clinicians who achieve this distinction are dedicated to promoting excellence, innovation, and improving the quality of patient care – values shared by SHM and TeamHealth. Through the application process, candidates are evaluated on their personal performance and experience in any or all of three disciplines: teamwork, quality improvement, and leadership.
Congratulations to the TeamHealth clinicians in the SHM 2021 Fellows Class.
Senior Fellows 2021
- Glenda Atilano, MD, Facility Medical Director, Baptist Medical Center East, Montgomery Alabama
- Vivian Hamlett, MD, Regional Medical Director, Southeast Group
- Hossan Hassan, MD, Piedmont Medical Center, Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Rishi Likhi, MD, Regional Medical Director, Northeast Group
- Mauricio Pinto, MD, Facility Medical Director, St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center, Round Rock, Texas
- Ruby Sahoo, DO, Regional Performance Director, Hospitalist Services Performance Improvement
- Rajender Agarwal, MD, Special Operations
- Lisa Coontz, FNP, Cumberland Medical Center, Crossville, Tennessee
- Muhammad Owais Khan, MD, Memorial Medical Center, Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Peter Nwafor, MD, D&Y
Partnership between TeamHealth and SHM
TeamHealth has a unique partnership with SHM. The partnership bolsters TeamHealth’s commitment to our best-in-class Hospital Medicine service line. To learn more about the resources available to all TeamHealth full-time and part-time Hospital Medicine physicians and advanced practice clinicians, contact Abbie Tapp-Pearson, TeamHealth director of clinical education.