TeamHealth is proud to congratulate our partners recognized on Newsweek’s 2021 World’s Best Hospitals list! We thank you for your unwavering commitment to patient care, particularly during the challenges we have faced and continue to overcome throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Newsweek named 21 TeamHealth partners to the prestigious rankings, which compare more than 2,000 hospitals worldwide. The rankings are chosen based on many factors, including a hospital’s ability to provide exceptional care, patient survey data, patient safety measures and more. We are proud to partner with these hospitals to provide care in a variety of service areas, including Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Anesthesiology, Critical Care, General Surgery, OB/GYN and Orthopedic Surgery.
Join us in congratulating our partners for their hard work and dedication to outstanding patient care!
- Tampa General Hospital in Tampa, FL – Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine and Critical Care
- Christ Hospital in Cincinnati, OH – Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine
- El Camino Hospital in Mountain View, CA – Hospital Medicine
- Boone Hospital Center in Columbia, MO – Emergency Medicine
- CarolinaEast Medical Center in New Bern, NC – General Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery
- Mission Hospital in Asheville, NC – Emergency Medicine and Hospital Medicine
- Overlook Medical Center in Summit, NJ – Emergency Medicine
- AdventHealth Orlando in Orlando, FL – Emergency Medicine
- St. David’s Medical Center in Austin, TX – Emergency Medicine and Hospital Medicine
- Griffin Hospital in Derby, CT – Emergency Medicine
- Henrico Doctors’ Hospital in Richmond, VA – Emergency Medicine and Hospital Medicine
- Texas Health Southwest – Harris Methodist Hospital in Fort Worth, TX – Emergency Medicine
- McLaren Northern Michigan in Petoskey, MI – Orthopedic Surgery
- Southwest General – Middleburg Heights Medical Center in Middleburg Heights, OH – Emergency Medicine
- St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center in Enid, OK – Emergency Medicine
- Inova Loudoun Hospital in Leesburg, VA – OB/GYN
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission – Shawnee Mission, KS – Hospital Medicine
- Stillwater Medical Center in Stillwater, OK – Emergency Medicine
- Fairview Park Hospital in Dublin, GA – Emergency Medicine and General Surgery
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center in Richland, WA – Emergency Medicine
- St. David’s – North Austin Medical Center in Austin, TX – Emergency Medicine and Hospital Medicine
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. We are proud to be the leading integrated physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower clinicians to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority. Through our more than 15,500 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic surgery, general surgery, obstetrics, inpatient psychiatry, ambulatory care, post-acute/behavioral health care and medical call center solutions to approximately 2,900 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.