TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Riverview Regional Hospital in Carthage, Tennessee. Riverview Regional Hospital is a 25-bed LifePoint Health facility with an ED volume of 10,000 patients annually and a 15% admission rate. Physicians at this 8-bed ED average 2.2 patients per hour of medium acuity and the EMR is MedHost. A dedicated group of leaders, clinicians and operators at TeamHealth and LifePoint create better experiences for clinicians, patients and communities nationwide. When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth and direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry. J1 physicians are encouraged to apply!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions
- Established, strong and communicative ED medical director
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- 24-hour physician coverage
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments
- Independent contractor status with company paid professional liability insurance (including tail), CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute and concierge service
Riverview Regional Medical Center provides general medical and surgical care, 24-hour emergency services, skilled nursing, psychiatric services and geriatric care to residents of Smith and surrounding counties. The hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital. This facility achieved Chest Pain Center Accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. Riverview Regional Medical Center is a hospital of HighPoint Health System.
Lakeside community just outside Music City
Carthage is a small community located just an hour outside of Nashville, Tennessee! Always dreamed of living lakeside? Carthage is home to Cordell Hull Lake - boat down the Cumberland River all the way to Music City! Center Hill Lake is also located just a short drive away. When you aren't enjoying the many outdoor recreation opportunities and local wineries Carthage has to offer, visit Music City for big-name entertainment, professional sports teams, nightlife, live performances and much more!