TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Riverview Regional Hospital in Carthage, Tennessee. Riverview Regional Hospital is a 25-bed LifePoint Health facility with an ED volume of 10,000 patients annually and a 15% admission rate. Physicians at this 8-bed ED average 2.2 patients per hour of medium acuity and the EMR is MedHost. A dedicated group of leaders, clinicians and operators at TeamHealth and LifePoint create better experiences for clinicians, patients and communities nationwide. When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth and direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry. J1 physicians are encouraged to apply!
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions
- Established, strong and communicative ED Medical Director
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- 24-hour physician coverage
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments
- IC status with company paid professional liability insurance (including tail), CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute and concierge service
Riverview Regional Medical Center provides general medical and surgical care, 24-hour emergency services, skilled nursing, psychiatric services and geriatric care to residents of Smith and surrounding counties. The hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital. This facility achieved Chest Pain Center Accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. Riverview Regional Medical Center is a hospital of HighPoint Health System.
Lakeside community just outside Music City
Carthage is a small community located just an hour outside of Nashville, Tennessee! Always dreamed of living lakeside? Carthage is home to Cordell Hull Lake - boat down the Cumberland River all the way to Music City! Center Hill Lake is also located just a short drive away. When you aren't enjoying the many outdoor recreation opportunities and local wineries Carthage has to offer, visit Music City for big-name entertainment, professional sports teams, nightlife, live performances and much more!