Interested in becoming a team member of a dynamic emergency department? TeamHealth is seeking a board certified emergency medicine physician or emergency medicine trained to join our emergency department (ED) team as a staff physician at Aultman Alliance Community Hospital in Alliance, Ohio. Aultman Alliance Community Hospital has a beautifully designed, well-run 18-bed ED staffed with board certified emergency medicine physician coverage and advanced practice clinician coverage on a daily basis. Alliance is located in Stark and Mahoning County about 16 miles northeast of Canton and 51 miles southeast of downtown Cleveland.
As a TeamHealth physician, you will receive support services, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Excellent compensation
- Sign-on bonus available
- Professional liability insurance
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
The city of Alliance is located in Northeastern Ohio on the headwaters of the Mahoning River. The city is approximately 18 miles northeast of Canton, the Stark County seat, approximately 55 miles southeast of Cleveland, and approximately 79 miles northwest of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The city is served by diversified transportation facilities, including five state and U.S. highways that provide easy access to Interstate Highways 76, 77, and 80 (the Ohio Turnpike). Alliance is home to a new industrial park, many new businesses and many new and revitalized institutions. Those institutions include social, business, educational, medical, religious, and financial entities that are making continuous efforts to grow and prosper. The educational community has seen continued growth as well. The leader has been the University of Mount Union. The university has grown, expanding its offerings to include graduate-level studies in health care and education. The Alliance City Schools have completed their renovation and rebuilding projects and continue providing excellence in public education including adult education. The historic downtown hosts a successful Farmers' Market and the Downtown Summer Concert Series. The renovated Martin Luther King Bridge stands out as a major connector and tribute to Dr. King as well as Alliance's historical link to the railroad. Ultimately, Alliance is a wonderful place to call home.