Are you passionate about providing quality patient care? TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an emergency medicine (EM) physician to join our team at St. Anthony Hospital. This historic facility, established in 1898, is located in metro Oklahoma City, and is widely recognized for performance excellence, quality, technology, safety and patient experience. Enjoy the support of double physician coverage and advanced practice clinicians at this award-winning facility.
New grads and last year residents accepted. Full and part-time positions are available.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employee status with comprehensive benefits
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Sign-on or residency stipend
- Flexible schedule
- 24/7 double physician coverage daily
- 24/7 advanced practice clinicians (APC) coverage daily
- Supportive leadership
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage and paid malpractice
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
St. Anthony Hospital - Oklahoma City
SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City is a 773-bed, award-winning facility specializing in cardiology, oncology, surgery and behavioral medicine. This historic facility, established in 1898, is located in metro Oklahoma City, and is widely recognized for performance excellence, quality, technology, safety and patient experience.
One of a kind!
The largest city in the state and the 2nd largest city (based on landmass) in the continental U.S., Oklahoma City is in the heart of the state at the crossroads of I-35, I-40, and I-44. More than 1.1 million people call Metropolitan Oklahoma City home. With a mild, four-season climate, Oklahoma City fosters a landscape of hip, urban culture and charming, old-fashioned neighborhoods. Oklahoma City offers all of the culture, cuisine, attractions and amenities you'd expect in a modern metropolis. And with its rugged Western past, working stockyards and title as "Horse Show Capital of the World," it's rich in cowboy culture as well. Enjoy family fun and outdoor adventures you won't find anywhere else.