Further your career in emergency medicine with TeamHealth. Deliver safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time physician on our emergency department (ED) team at Ohio Health Van Wert Hospital in Van Wert, Ohio. You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best in emergency medicine, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth.
Join a community of thousands of emergency medicine professionals to share and shape best practices.
About OhioHealth Van Wert Hospital:
- Annual volume: 12,000
- Hospital beds: 28
- ED beds: 11
- Daily Physician Coverage: 24 hours per day
- 12-hour and 24-hour shift times
- Acuity Level: Medium
- Admission Rate: 9%
Apply today and join the team!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Independent contractor status
- Competitive compensation and night differential
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Flexible schedule for great work/life balance
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Van Wert Health
For more than a century, Van Wert Health has been caring for patients. The facility offers specialty back-up in general surgery, internal medicine, obstetrics, pediatrics, radiology, ultrasound, and more. Through leading health services and medical education, Van Wert Health works to enhance the quality of life for the entire community.
Welcome to the city of Van Wert, Ohio!
Van Wert is home to many things - the first county library, the Van Wert Peony Festival, and a thriving community art center! The city is a wonderful place to raise a family with a number of options for education for students. Located a short trip's distance from Fort Wayne, Indiana, weekend trips are a breeze. Fall in love with the city of Van Wert!