Did you know that TeamHealth was named among Becker's "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare"! Our teams provide the best-in-class care coupled with the cultivation of a positive work environment, and a culture that is one of kindness and collaboration which makes TeamHealth an outstanding place to build a career in healthcare.
TeamHealth currently has full-time (FT), part-time (PT) and PRN openings for an emergency medicine (EM) physician for UT Health Henderson in Jacksonville, Texas. Qualified candidates must be board certified/board eligible in emergency medicine (ABEM or ABOEM) or internal medicine/family practice with emergency medicine experience.
UT Health Jacksonville is one of 10 facilities that comprise UT Health East Texas:
- Comprised of 10 hospitals
- More than 50 physician clinics
- 13 regional rehabilitation facilities
- 2 free standing emergency centers
- Home health services covering 41 counties
- EMS fleet of more than 45 ambulances and 4 helicopters
- Comprehensive 7 trauma center care network
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Partnership with the University of Texas System, providing patients access to leading-edge research and clinical therapies
- 12,000 annual visits
- 10-bed emergency department
- 30% pediatric visits
- Level III Trauma; high acuity
- 24 hours of physician coverage
- Excellent compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- More than 300,000 CME hours available through the TeamHealth institute
- Extraordinary network of clinicians and potential career growth opportunities
Jacksonville is a city located in east Texas and is the "Tomato Capital of the World"! Jacksonville is host of the annual Tops in Texas Rodeo and the Tomato Fest celebration. Enjoy recreation on the water at Lake Jacksonville where you can boat, fish and explore. In Jacksonville you are surrounded by scenic landscape, top-notch cuisine and more! Enjoy having a little bit of everything right in your backyard here in Jacksonville.