Do you seek an opportunity to provide excellent patient care while advancing your career as a clinician? Look no further! Kosciusko is a 10-bed ED seeing 10,000 patients annually. There are 24 hours of physician coverage, a moderate level acuity, and a 12% admission rate. Physicians must be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine (EM), internal medicine (IM), or family medicine (FM) with ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications.
Lutheran Kosciusko Hospital is a 72-bed facility with all-private rooms, located on a 30-acre medical campus. Accredited by The Joint Commission and part of Lutheran Health Network, our services include emergency care, urgent care, heart and stroke care, occupational health, rehabilitation services, a sleep center, a wound care center and a cancer care center providing chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Lutheran Kosciusko Hospital has the only emergency department in the county that is an accredited chest pain center and certified primary stroke center. We are also the only hospital in the county with inpatient capability.
Interested in learning more? Submit your CV today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- 1099 independent contractor
- Competitive compensation
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Patient safety organization
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth
- Online scheduling via Shift Admin
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute