TeamHealth is looking for an experienced and compassionate emergency medicine (EM) physician to join our team in Asheville, North Carolina. Asheville is a beautiful city in the Blue Ridge Mountains, and we offer a unique opportunity to practice emergency medicine in a setting that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Provide medical care to patients in the emergency department
- Assess patient condition
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests
- Develop and implement treatment plans
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Handle a variety of patient presentations
- Stay up-to-date on the latest medical knowledge and practices
- Participate in continuing education and professional development activities
- Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance
- Comply with all hospital policies and procedures
- Board-certified or board-eligible in emergency medicine
- Strong clinical skills and judgment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle stress and work under pressure
- Outstanding clinical leadership
- Fabulous location
- Supportive hospital administration
- Ability to work with world class emergency physicians like yourself
Gardens, waterfalls, and more!
Asheville is a city in western North Carolina's Blue Ridge Mountains. It's known for a vibrant arts scene and historic architecture, including the dome-topped Basilica of Saint Lawrence. The Downtown Art District is filled with galleries and museums to explore. Asheville has many hiking trails and Pisgah National Park to view many of the city's waterfalls and landscape.