Are you looking for a rewarding career in emergency medicine? TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you!
a 14-bed emergency department providing quick, convenient access to 24/7 emergency care, including digital X-ray, CT and ultrasound, 24/7 lab services, and fast access to Lutheran Health Network's range of care. The ED also participates in Lutheran Hospital's Level 1 Heart program.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- 1099 independent contractor
- Competitive compensation
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Patient safety organization
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth
- Online scheduling via Shift Admin
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Fort Wayne is the central hub of Allen County, Indiana, and always has something to offer to everyone! Enjoy Promenade Park or Riverfront Fort Wayne in the downtown area where you can also dine, shop, and check out local attractions. The area offers plenty of trails for walking, hiking, and biking along with many parks and nature preserves. Looking for other local attractions? Take a trip to the Children's Zoo, visit the Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory's seasonal displays, and so much more! You'll love calling Fort Wayne "home".