TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our new freestanding emergency department in Longview, Texas,
The freestanding emergency department is located 1 mile from Longview Regional's main campus for smooth transfers. Join a well-established team in this state-of-the-art facility, featuring 9 beds, ultrasound, CT, radiology, and in-house labs, with a manageable caseload annual volume of 6,000.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- $30,000 sign-on bonus
- 1099 independent contractor position with competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's National Patient Safety Organization
Home to 25 lakes within a 75 mile radius of the city, piney woods and rolling hills, Longview, Texas, is the hub of East Texas outdoor recreation and leisure travel. As residents you'll discover a friendly community, annual festivals, fine dining, a historic downtown and more. The Big Pines Blues Fest happens during the summer along with the Great Texas Balloon Race, which brings world-class hot air balloon pilots from around the world to compete for points towards national and international titles. AlleyFest is an art and music festival held downtown in the summer. Live music is also a big part of Downtown Live in the spring and fall, July 4th Fireworks and Freedom Festival, the Ink Life Tattoo and Music Festival in August, and the Neal McCoy and Friends Concert in September.