Love to travel and make great money? Apply now to our elite traveling advanced clinician team! Your travel is paid and you earn free hotels, flights, rental cars to enjoy on your blocked time off! You may live where you want and practice where you are needed!
As part of our elite traveling advanced clinician (TAC) team, you will provide emergency medicine coverage in some Northeast or Midwest states. Our TAC team physician assistants (PA) and nurse practitioners (NP) practice in a variety of facility settings. TeamHealth supports you with licensure, travel, mentorship, credentialing, and an outstanding compensation package.
If you have 5 years of recent emergency medicine experience and are proficient in treating both high-acuity and fast-track patients, you'll fit right in!
What else are we looking for? Advanced practice clinicians who are adaptive and possess excellent communication skills as well as a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel is also a must. Apply today to see how you fit into our travel team opportunity!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employee status with excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401K, and paid time off
- Reimbursement for licensure, travel, and certifications
- Earn frequent travel awards to enjoy on your blocked time off
- Opportunity to experience various emergency department practices
- Premium compensation
- Blocked scheduling
- Not locums; guaranteed full-time work without cancellation
- Easy travel booking and expense reimbursement
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail)
- Live Well Program
- TeamHealth's outstanding wellness resources
- Access to free CME via TeamHealth Institute
- Support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
Traveling Advanced Practice Clinician Team Northeast or Midwest
Our nurse practitioner and physician assistant team members are credentialed at multiple emergency medicine client sites within a specified region and serve as clinical "top guns" for our clients. Team clinicians must be adaptive and possess excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
City of Boston
Feel the history throughout Massachusetts as tourists from all over the nation come to visit the very rock where the Pilgrims landed, visit Plimoth Plantation and Walk the Freedom Trail in downtown Boston. This city alone tells the story of the American Revolution with Old Sturbridge Village, one of the country's oldest and largest living history museums. This is the state capital of Massachusetts, with great sports team such as the Boston Red Sox, as well as the NBA's Boston Celtics. There is so much for everyone to enjoy in the Greater Boston area, including the city's largest park and the Franklin Park Zoo!