Looking for the next step in your clinical career? TeamHealth is seeking dedicated and highly skilled individuals to join our team at the freestanding emergency department (FSED) at Morristown-Hamblen West in Morristown, Tennessee. You will play a crucial role in providing high-quality emergency medical care to our patients in a newly constructed, standalone emergency department setting. The new 67,000 square foot facility opened its doors in July 2023 and is located just off of Interstate 81. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine (EM), family medicine (FM) or internal medicine (IM) with extensive EM experience.
- Provide emergency medical care to patients of all ages
- Administer appropriate treatments and medications
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure the highest standard of care
- Adhere to all FSED protocols, policies, and best practices
- Maintain accurate and complete medical records
- Ensure a safe and efficient working environment
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Low patient volume
- Flexible scheduling
- Independent contractor status
- Elite hourly rate
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on incentive available
Get back to nature
Located in the lush, fertile valley between the Great Smoky Mountains and the rugged Clinch Mountains in East Tennessee, Morristown is surrounded by lakes, rolling hills, mountains, and natural history. There are many ways to enjoy the scenery. You can hike, swim or enjoy the playgrounds at Panther Creek State Park and Cherokee Park. In just an hour's drive, you can experience the Blue Ridge Parkway or another beautiful and interesting locale in any direction.