TeamHealth has an opportunity for a CRNA to join the team at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, Pennsylvania. The highly collaborative anesthesia team includes 17 physicians and 35 CRNAs who covering approximately 20,000 cases annually. You'll find the latest tools and technology in each of the 26 anesthesia locations. St. Vincent's offers a diverse mix of cases including ortho, GI, general, OB, gynecology, urology, vascular, neurology, ophthalmology, thoracic, and healthy pediatrics (no trauma). The practice offers a high level of autonomy, family-like feel, and work/life balance.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Shift differentials
- Family-like environment with excellent relations amongst anesthesia and surgical team
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Nationally recognized care
Founded in 1875 by the Sisters of St. Joseph, St. Vincent's is the oldest hospital in the Erie Area. A 316-bed non-profit community hospital, St. Vincent's is rated the number 1 hospital in Erie for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, major cardiac surgery, hip fracture care, major neurosurgery, orthopedic care, pulmonary care, pneumonia care, trauma care, and women's health.