TeamHealth is hiring a full-time CRNA to join the team at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, Pennsylvania. The practice offers a high level of autonomy, family-like feel, and work/life balance.
- Model: 32 CRNAs and 11 physicians.
- Case Volume: Approximately 20,000 cases annually
- Flexible scheduling options with the option to mix and match 8s, 10s, 12s and 24s; shift differentials for 10s, 12s and 24s.
- Call/weekend coverage is voluntary.
- Cases including ortho, GI, general, OB, gynecology, urology, vascular, neurology, ophthalmology, thoracic, healthy pediatrics (no trauma)
- Highest compensation package in the region
- Call and weekend coverage is voluntary
- PTO: 6-8 weeks based on years of experience
- Annual longevity bonus
- Multiple scheduling options to choose from
- Shift differentials
- Family-like environment with excellent relations amongst anesthesia and surgical team
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K plan and Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (SERP)
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
- Relocation assistance
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Nationally recognized care
Founded in 1875 by the Sisters of St. Joseph, St. Vincent's is the oldest hospital in the Erie Area. A 316-bed non-profit community hospital, St. Vincent's is rated the No. 1 hospital in Erie for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, major cardiac surgery, hip fracture care, major neurosurgery, orthopedic care, pulmonary care, pneumonia care, trauma care, and women's health.