TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an emergency medicine physician to join our team at Purcell Municipal Hospital in Purcell, Oklahoma, on a full-time basis. Join a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in emergency medicine through mentorship, education, and wellness support. You'll be part of a network of thousands of clinicians nationwide promoting communication and collaboration, and you're gaining confidence with dedicated support of risk management resources. Part-time opportunity also available.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employee status with comprehensive benefits
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 12 and 24 hour physician shifts
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and resources to maintain a high quality of work/life balance
Purcell - Known as the heart of Oklahoma
Known as the heart of Oklahoma and approximately 15 miles south of Norman, Oklahoma. Enjoy a small community with plenty to do. Explore the Purcell City Lake, hike the nearby trails, play golf , or shop.