Deliver compassionate patient care as a part-time or full-time family medicine or internal medicine physician making a positive difference with TeamHealth's inpatient primary care team in Corpus Christi, Texas. Enjoy a sign-on bonus, relocation incentives, a highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses!
We ask that candidates be board certified or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine or geriatrics.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you! We offer you a fully customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available for full-time
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off (PTO)
- Unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive base salary plus uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Gulf Coast Gem
The largest city on the Texas coast has retained the charm of a small community despite developing into a regional hub for commerce, tourism, education and healthcare. Artistic and cultural diversity abound in this south Texas city, which features miles of beautiful beaches and a semi-tropical climate. Corpus Christi's waterfront location facilitates activities like boating, fishing and swimming, and residents also enjoy golfing, hiking, tennis and biking.