TeamHealth is seeking a physician who is board certified or board prepared in emergency medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM) to join our Louisville area travel team! This is a full-time (120 hours) independent contractor position and the ideal candidates should be flexible with a team player attitude. Candidates must be willing and able to float to our Louisville area emergency departments: UofL Mary and Elizabeth Hospital, UofL Shelbyville Hospital, UofL Med Center East, UofL Med Center Southwest, Flaget memorial, and Baptist La Grange.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Full-time independent contractor status
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Guaranteed full-time hours
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in TeamHealth's leading Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
Churchill Downs, the most celebrated horse track in the world, with its blare of trumpets, the thundering of hooves, and the sounds of a band playing My Old Kentucky Home may be your first thoughts when you think of Louisville. But the city has much more to offer. Louisville boasts one of the most extensive metropolitan park systems in the nation and features the 6,000-acre Jefferson Memorial Forest, the largest municipality-owned forest in the country. Fredrick Law Olmsted, architect for Central Park in New York City, designed this elaborate park system in Louisville. Also one of only 12 cities in the country to have a resident professional opera, theater, ballet, and theater for children, Louisville has a revitalized downtown that features a new baseball park, the 4th Street Live! entertainment complex, Waterfront Park with a 27-mile oval bike path, and many shopping venues. With all this and lots of housing options, Louisville is a great place to be.