TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at USMD Hospital at Arlington in Arlington, Texas. Candidates should be family practice, internal medicine or emergency medicine board eligible or certified. Emergency department (ED) experience is required for family practice and internal medicine applicants. In this role, you will receive excellent hourly compensation. Physicians work 12-hour shifts in an ED that sees currently around 11,500 patients per year. Clinicians see an average range around 1.3 patients per hour. Sports enthusiasts dream being within a few short miles from Cowboys Stadium and the Texas Rangers.
- Flexible scheduling
- Independent contractor status
- Excellent compensation
- More than 300,000 CME hours available through the TeamHealth Institute
- Extraordinary network of clinicians and potential career growth opportunities
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance
Located in Tarrant County, Texas, Arlington is just 17 miles from Fort Worth and Dallas and only 5 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport. With a population fast approaching 300,000, Arlington is the third largest city in north Texas and the seventh largest in the state. Not many cities can compare with the quality of life offered in Arlington. From beautiful neighborhoods and bucolic lakes to American League baseball and world-class amusement parks, Arlington has something for everyone.