TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for an emergency medicine physician at Baptist Health La Grange in La Grange, Kentucky. Baptist Health La Grange is a 90-bed hospital providing a broad spectrum of healthcare services to residents of Oldham, Henry, Trimble, Carroll and eastern Jefferson counties. Baptist LaGrange is located 25 miles north east of Louisville. The facility has an annual volume of 11,264 with 24 hours of physician coverage and 8 hours of advanced practice clinician (APC) coverage. The average patients seen per hour is 1.15 and the EMR is Epic.
- Great location to raise a family and plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Something for everyone!
Shelbyville, right near La Grange, is one of the most diverse communities in Kentucky. Its unique blend of agriculture, business, and industry, coupled with a small town atmosphere, makes the city a wonderful place to live and work. Whether your idea of a good time is shopping, experiencing the arts, visiting historical sites, or leisure recreation that includes some of the most beautiful golf courses imaginable, this Kentucky Country Home has it all. Frankfort, Bardstown, Harrodsburg, and Danville are all within a one-hour drive. Louisville, with Locust Grove, Farmington, Churchill Downs, the Louisville Zoo, the Belle of Louisville, the Kentucky Center for the Arts, and more, are close by!